Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sheep in the Big City

The Secret Military Organization under the command of General Specific has built a sheep powered ray gun. The sheep escapes. Hilarity ensues. Sheep in the Big City is a Cartoon Network cartoon by Mo Willems from back in 2000. I personally loved this show. While the humor may be somewhat.. well.. stupid, I really enjoy the whole play on words thing. Plus overall I just think its one of the funniest cartoons ever... shame it never got released on dvd or anything else for that matter!

The show follows sheep's daily life in the big city while dodging General Specific and Private Public among others. Fake commercials, ranting Swede, randomness. But so... baaaaaah. I dunno. The show is hilarious in a way that it is so bad its good. Here's a few examples:

Disco Sheep - (This is one of my favorite parts of the series)

Shrimpola Cola -  (this happens about 3 times in the series, shrimpola cola man... yeah...)


Commercials?



STUFF!~



Hope you guys watched these and enjoyed. My most favorite part of the show, however, is the end.. but that is for next post. >:3

34 comments:

  1. LOL Jason, I can totally understand, it definitely was not for everyone. >:3

    (it's only for cool people)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post!!! I wait on my blog!!!

    $upporting BRO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember this back when I was a kid...I think the jokes were lost on me then though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i caught that one evening while i was half asleep and never found out the name of it. Thanks very much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was a strict underdog person, but now I'm converting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i laughed so much. great show!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha. Great videos. I lolled

    Following and supporting :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember this. It didn't live very long on TV. It was alright, but it wasn't my cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy shit, I forgot all about that show. I loved and hated it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice vids :) Btw, good luck on that preggo test ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great show! I can't believe I forgot about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I guess I follow the nostalgia trend I remeber that show from forever ago.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Man I always thought this show was weird. It used to creep me out lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. I nostalgia'd so hard here, was an awesome show back in the day

    ReplyDelete
  15. i havent thought about that show in forever. i nostalgia'd.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lol I remember this show. It was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow. I never heard about this cartoon. (I'm too cheap to have cable.) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. They stopped airing CN around that time over here =/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wooooah, I remeber watching this on Cartoon Network! Good times...

    ReplyDelete